ChaCha Search Search

Monday, October 16, 2006

Just Say Money Updates, Surf2Prosperity Update

If you are waiting to be paid by either of these sites, this is a must read for you!

All members of Starkitten-purrrs, Surf 2 Prosperity, and Just Say Money would be aware by the e-mail received today that LaDora Climer is in a state of severe grief.

LaDora’s ex-husband Ken and Father of Kendra (their one and only child, who is mentally impaired) was found deceased last night and has been so for a number of days.

Due to this tragedy LaDora and Kendra are presently staying with and being cared-for by Lee Smith.

I have spoken to Lee and LaDora this morning by telephone to offer my condolences on behalf of myself and the readers and members of fairpatton.com.

Because of Kendra’s disability she does not understand what has happened. As most of you know I look after the same type of people in my own home, and I have plenty of experience how their emotions affect their stability. In my opinion Kendra will not show any feelings or emotions until her Father is buried, it will be at this point that LaDora will experience massive upheaval in her life. She will need time and plenty of patience to guide her daughter through this period.

If you have no experience dealing with these types of emotions please believe what I say, I have been their many times.

Because of this unfortunate tragedy Lee and LaDora will not be attending to any questions in relation to the three programs I have mentioned, until further notice.

I ASK ALL MEMBERS TO CONTINUE TO SUPPORT EACH PROGRAM IN YOUR NORMAL FASHION AS IF NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.

I will attend to any questions asked on the Forum to the best of my ability, if I am unable to answer a question truthfully, I will get the answers at the appropriate time.

ALL PAYOUTS TO ALL THREE PROGRAMS WILL BE SUSPENDED UNTIL AT LEAST 25TH OCTOBER 2006. LaDora will have her hands full dealing with Kendra after the funeral, which we hope will be around the 18th October.

As LaDora and Kendra are staying with Lee, he will not be in a position to concentrate on payments without the risk of making serious mistakes, which none of us need. HE HAS ASSURED ME THAT HIS PROGRAMER WILL MAINTAIN THE 3 PROGRAMS SO THEY OPERATE AS NORMAL, HIS FINANCIAL INVESTMENTS WILL BE MANAGED AS USUAL BY THE SAME PERSON.

LETS ALL BE PATIENT AND ALL GIVE THESE THREE PEOPLE A LITTLE SPACE AND COMPASSION IN THESE TROUBLED TIMES.

I hope all my readers and members are supportive. I will keep everyone updated as much as possible.


John McCallum,
Administrator,
Fairpatton.com

No comments:

Banner Exchange