ChaCha Search Search

Monday, October 16, 2006

Cha Cha "pay me now" is the real thing

If you are a Cha Cha guide then you will know, if you don't already know, what I'm talking about. If you have not turned in your IRS and FIB paperwork, you are missing out. As you may know, the main way to be paid from Cha Cha is bu visa debit card. There is a link on the Cha Cha underground site that says "Pay Me Now." You supossedly click this link and viola your instantaneously paid to your visa debit card. Well, I got my debit over the weekend and activated it. Logged into my underground Cha Cha account today, and clicked the pay me now link. Immediately I logged into my FIB account online, and there is was. My pay instantly applied to my account. I've never been paid so fast from a real in all my life.

If you want to get in on this wonderful opportunity, please visit my site and fill out the form. I will add you my list. The only way to get this job is by invitation only. YOU CAN NOT APPLY AT THE SITE.

No comments:

Banner Exchange