ChaCha Search Search

Monday, October 16, 2006

Ace-hyip updates

From the admin of Ace-Hyip:

I would like to say thank you first off for supporting me and my works. I am planning on running this round fully until the pre-assigned withdrawal limit of 94%. When the round concludes itself I will put up a poll on the homepage asking members what the next course of action should be for ace-hyip. This is going to be a members hyip where members will be able to decide the fate of the hyip. If the votes sway in favor of another forever round we will do so, if not I have many plans in mind that will keep the program running and make things more interesting for everyone involved. My favorite plan to date is still 25% for 6 days. Leaving the investor with 150% after 6 days. 6 days allows the neccessary funds to be admitted to keep the program up and running for a long times. Other plans I prefer are 180% after 9 days. When the round concludes these will all be matters discussed. I am not worried so much with becoming a large hyip, because I feel member-to-admin connection is lost when this occurs. I would love to see 100's of people talking and supporting Ace-Hyip but all comes in due time.

Have a good day - Ace

No comments:

Banner Exchange