ChaCha Search Search

Monday, October 16, 2006

Ceo Investments updates

This is just a little update and a welcome to all our new members. I am
so proud to say its our 13th day on this round and we are growing
slowly everyday. somethings it better to grow slow and steady than fast and
short.

I would like to thank all the members that help keep our forum thread
active on mmg and elsewhere. To rest of you please join us sometimes it
always fun on the forum in our thread. We have the cycler going that
every on is making big profits on and are having lots of fun with.

Also I notice a lot of you with no deposit check the site everyday
maybe your loking for that stats to see how big the site has grown but
remember if you had jumped in 4 days ago that for days of earning you would
have recieved already. It does not pay to be a site watcher. I know
this industry has been plagued with scammers lately but look at my track
record I am here to stay so no worries about playing here.

To all of you who have help promote this round a big thanks to you I
could not have lasted this long without great members like honalulu,
steveo, jodikaye,tdinoz,bearcat63 and everyone esle who has giving me a
chance to prove to the hyip world that there is good admins that actually
care about there members.

Well gotta run so what I am saying is thanks to all of you for being
who you are. Ok time to hit the forums have update to make have fun see
you on the forum.

Luv Ya

No comments:

Banner Exchange