ChaCha Search Search

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Are you using AOL for email, you're not getting updates

If you are using aol for email and you have signed up for updates to this site this is for you. Aol email address all of a sudden have started bouncing back. This means that you are not getting your updates and could be missing out on something important. Also you may not know, but when an email comes bounced back to me, I automatically delete the email from the mailing list. So it is important that you go to over to get paid with a click and sign up again, with a new email address that is not aol.

Due to this problem, I have updated the site, so this does not happen again. This is also equally as important, because I have added a new feature to the site. If you got to the site, you will find links that will allow you to subscribe to the blog by email. What does this mean? It means each time I post to the blog, you will recieve the post via email, instead of having to come to the blog. This is the fastest way get recieve updates. As you may already know, I don't send an email every day. I'm not hear to clog up you email, but if that's what you want, you can sign up for it.

No comments:

Banner Exchange