ChaCha Search Search

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

ATM hyip is dead - I got my refund - Moving to 14forever

Admin from Busta Bank launched ATMhyip not that long ago. For whatever reasons, the site just never took off. Maybe do to a lack of advertising who knows. Well, as I already knew that this was a honest admin, I have been refunded my losses. I will now invest in his new site 14forever. Here some info from the site. No need to be leary, this is and always was a honest admin. I made triple my profit with Busta Bank, and he always send refunds if there are losses. Here's some info on the new site.

14forever will operate for as long as possible but please keep in mind when playing, do not put in more money then you can afford to lose. By joining this site, there are no guarantees that you will make money and deposits will not be returned to you.

* You will receive 14% of your deposit daily for as long as you want and will stop earning only when you decide withdraw. How long you wait is up to you, but keep in mind that your deposit will be reset to zero the moment you withdraw.

All payments are made to your account Daily.
Minimum spend is $1.00 and there is a $5000.00 maximum.
All transactions are handled via e-gold only.

This site is in prelaunch. Launching on Oct 13.

No comments:

Banner Exchange