ChaCha Search Search

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

I'm back

I'm back into the hyip scene. Check out my hyip programs for current sites running. I haven't been into these much since the fall of stormpay. I'm slowly working to build myself back to the level I was at before. There will be more and more sites added as I take my time to research. I'm done with looking for hyip sites for now. I am now researching more trustworthy autosurf programs. As you may know there are more scams in the autosurf industry than ever. If you see an autosurf listed here, you can be sure that they are paying on time. The only exception is Surf2Prosperity which has an honest admin, however do to many issues he is behind on payments but he is paying.


Work from home listings.
Real legit work at home jobs have been added to the site. Work at home forums have also been added. See the work at home page. I will be adding work at home job links at will so make sure to bookmark the site and come back.

No comments:

Banner Exchange