ChaCha Search Search

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Xlenntopps takes a vacation

I have taken the decision to put XLO into holiday mode for the
remainder of the month of January 2007.

This decision is not taken lightly - but is a neccessary one to ensure
the long term viability of XLO and also TFT.

As you would probably be aware - the closure of TFT has been a major
issue and I am working to find solutions for that.

XLO is the other program we have - and this is completely separate from
TFT. However both programs are my responsibility and to be fair to
everyone the pressures right now mean that I am not devoting the best
that you deserve to either.

The time off from XLO will give me the much needed time to focus solely
on TFT and find solutions.

I will- of course - be in the forum daily- you can be sure that we are
not going anywhere.

I am certain that this announcement will cause a wave of concern - but
there is - in all reality- no cause for panic or worry.

I need a little time to refocus and move forwward.

I thank you all for your support over the last 12 months and look
forward to the future.

Andy



Being that I was new to this site, I don't know what to think really. Is this a domino effect happening here from the downfall of 12by12? Were we lied to about TFT(The Finer Things) and XLO having seperate accounts and investments outside of the autosurf world? Help me to understand. TFT goes off the map with payments being projected for 01/31/07. At the same time has nothing to do with the funds of XLO, it continues to run and pays out just fine. Then all of a sudden with no warning what so ever, the site is gone. Later in the day, after XLO disappears, I get the email quoted above. Which upsets me even more, for the fact that XLO was supposed to be just fine.

So why take a perfectly running site off the map, to fix a site that has a cash flow issue? These two sites had seperate e-gold accounts, per admin....there was not a cashflow issue at XLO....the site was still growing...no problems with the instant cashout system(none that I saw being a member) Why? Because TFT paid out a larger percentage of money, for one. Two because both sites were run by the same admin. Once TFT goes down, so does the admins rep with investors. Hence, three, a cashflow issue from members unsure of the life of XLO. Possible four, due to cashflow issues with TFT, funds were taken from XLO just before TFT's cashflow issues began. Easy to get over on, since TFT earnings were higher than with XLO. Now the admin doesnt want us to know that.

Remember, this is just my theory, none of this has shown to be proof. I feel that due to the fact that TFT was an hyip and it had a good run, the admin chose to take that site down first. Also autosurfs have been making a come back, on top of the fact that instant paying autosurfs have been a new trend these days. It would be smarter for the admin to at least try to keep XLO running. After all, XLO just had it's first year anniversay. Now seeing the cashflow problem at XLO, admin uses regrouping as a reason to take XLO offline. Why? Because now he has to figure out how to continue to pay XLO members everyday instantly with a cashflow issue, payout TFT members by 01-31-07, and save his reputation all at the same time.

It will be interesting to see how this all pans out. I would love to say that I was wrong. However, even if admin pulls this off, I may not ever invest with him again. Taking XLO off the map was just the biggest flag ever, especially when admin said the XLO and TFT accounts were not related. If admin was able to run two sites at once, he should surely have time for just one, and still have time to ponder about the other.

No comments:

Banner Exchange