ChaCha Search Search

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Vivasurf.us email updates, I got paid

I got paid again from this site. Here is the most recent update from the admin.



Hope you had a wonderfull time with your friends and family this
Yuletide season. The staff and myself wish you the best in the coming year. I
would like to say I am back into full swing now and quite happy to be
back home. Do not get me wrong, I enjoyed the time I spent with my
immediate family, but I am excited to be back here to cater to you my
"extended family".

I seize this opportunity to thank you for your patience and support for
the past three weeks. If you experience any slack it was a result of my
personal affairs and social responsibilities. I also, would like to say
that the recent demise of some Autosurf sites does not have any direct
bearing on your funds as we have never placed any funds in Autosurf
sites. If we feel any effect of that it will be from members who have lost
money in those sites. Even then, that would be insignificant in the
"Big" picture.

Please, look forward to normalcy and our usual fast services.
Again, thank you.

Robert
Admin

1 comment:

ADULTGUY said...

Great blog! please visit my blog
: http://www.jmcworldwide.blogspot.com
thank you!

Banner Exchange