ChaCha Search Search

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Getting Back to Normal, New Sites and Jobs

Ok guys, I'm trying my best to get things back to normal as fast as I can. It's kinda hard because I am a work at home mom, and of course I have to get my work done before all else. Lately it's been the Lord's will that I do that and that only. It's cool though, He looks out for me.

Here's what going on. I toke time to make some updates to the site before the blog. Mostly because that is more time consuming and wanted to get a few things out of the way first. So here goes:

1. I have added two more researched work at home jobs. So check them out, don't forget to rate these jobs for others that are interested. Feedback is so important with work at home jobs. It has made a big difference between which work at home jobs I applied to. So help the next one out who may not know where to go to get the answers to their questions.

2. I have added two more reliable hyip programs to the site. Both are run by a reliable admin, who has a good history in running sites before, not just in the hyip arena.

3. I have added a new site to the paid to read section. This site requires no minimum withdraw so get to reading.

4. I have added a traffic exchange page for those that are promoting websites.

5. I have added new cylers to the money cycler page. It's run by the admin of Ceo Investments. I will be added another cycler by Fame of Endless Profits shortly.

That's all for now. As things work themselves out, I will be able to work harder on the website promotion page of the site. Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Banner Exchange