ChaCha Search Search

Monday, November 13, 2006

Ace-hyip added new plans

From the admin:

I have created a new plan to liven things up around here. The plan is
140% in 12 days, but you must have a current deposit in the 6% plan. I
also urge all members to continue to support us on the forums, and vote
when paid.

To all members who have been paid for the offer to open a benefactor
thread please keep it active and running, this is important to our member
growth and the success of ace-hyip and its members, Ace!

I would like to remind members to promote the site, I have been
checking the forums and have seen member support somewhat lacking. I am doing
the best I can to be an honest, helpful, and trustworthy adminstrator
but would like the program to continue to grow steadily. I am raising
the referral commissions to 12% to entice new members to join, and old
members to continue recruiting. Re-investments from your downline or
upline will also yield a handsome referral commission. This is all for now,
but lets continue to grow together in this Community of Ace's, Ace!

No comments:

Banner Exchange