ChaCha Search Search

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Steve of Dynamite is sick - must read

I got this in my email just a lil while ago:

Hello,

I am a friend of Steve's. He had some tests done at the hospital
today and they admitted him. He didn't want anyone to know that he was
that sick. He taught me how to pay you and do basics in case this
happened. I know how to pay you, but I don't know how to invest like Steve
does, so I will just pay what is in the accounts and start with the
oldest withdrawal requests first. I know how to keep everyone on his new
surf site paid every week, so that should go fine. I worked for someone
on a surf site about a year ago, so there is no reason to worry, there
is someone here keeping track of everything and I will be in close
contact with him during this time. I also have support from other
webmasters when I need them. I'm hoping that everyone will send their prayers
for Steve and understand that I will treat his businesses like gold
while he is gone. I will send these emails when I get new news from him.

Thank you for your support,

Marie K.

No comments:

Banner Exchange