ChaCha Search Search

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Problem at Dynamite Surf please read

I knew something was going on with this site.(Dynamite Surf) Somehow there was an
extra $3,000 to $4,000 showing up that was not anywhere to be found.

FIRST, I just checked the merchant area and someone had gotten into
this site and put another egold number in! I could not be more angry!!!!!
Everything I've gone through and there is a thief trying to steal our
money?!?

If anyone upgrades on this site, ONLY pay to egold number 3190620.

I am going to go through the entire site and try to figure out what is
going on. I think what happened is someone has been playing around in
this site (I'm afraid it might be someone that was doing some work for
me) and they might have made up some accounts and added money to the
accounts and now are trying to get the money out of the site. So, let me
go through all accounts, I know most of you, and please just be careful
and do not pay to any egold account other than 3190620. I will get
this taken care of.

I have someone that will have enough protection on this site by Monday
that this will not continue, I promise.

No comments:

Banner Exchange