ChaCha Search Search

Monday, October 23, 2006

Coming soon, great new info for Cha Cha guides

I've been searching around trying to find more info and how to help all my recent cha cha guides get off to a great start. Well I have found it. I'm happy to say that I will be implementing some wonderful information about Cha Cha to the website very soon. I hope to be done with it by the end of the week. So please stay posted. I've decided to fully change the way the Cha Cha section of the website will look. I'm trying to decide if I will just put the new info on a new site or not. Which goes to show you how much helpful information I have found. I'll make that decision today and get right to work on the new look. Just giving you guys a heads up. Thanks for being great Cha Cha guides.

No comments:

Banner Exchange