ChaCha Search Search

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Cha Cha guide updates

Becoming a cha cha guide has been a wonderful experience for me. Although there are still a few glitches to work out, I love it. If you are having trouble with your cha cha application, follow these three easy steps and you can get back to work.

1. Uninstall your cha cha application.
Go to your control panel. Click on add/delete programs.
Delete your cha cha application.

2. Go to www.underground.chacha.com and sign in.

3. Click my account and find the download tab.
There you find the link to download the cha cha application. And viola, you're back in business.

Some people have reported that they have to do this a few times before it will work. So please be patient.

So far I have made over $100 this week, just working cha cha in my spare time. If you just started, make sure that you log in as much as possible, get promoted on your keywords and you'll be on your way to making good money as well. Don't forget, once you become a master, you earn 10% from your network. So make sure that you invite good quality guide.

Ok, I'm back to doing the Cha Cha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I am also a guide on ChaCha. I am wondering when I can invite someone to be a guide. I am at the Pro level currently. Thanks.

Banner Exchange