ChaCha Search Search

Monday, October 02, 2006

Ace-hyip updates

This is a simple update, the question has arisen will I earn after I
request withdrawal?
No, Once you request a withdrawal it will cancel your current deposit
and you will no longer earn 6% forever. To start earning again you need
to deposit again.

Will you process referral commission requests?
Yes, I will process referral commissions and will double check all
pending withdrawals.

I requested withdrawal but am not in profit yet, what should i do?
I will check all withdrawal requests, if they are not in profit yet i
will not process them and you will continue to earn.

How do I know when I am in profit?
Your account balance should be more than your active deposit, other
than referral commissions.
Send me a support mail and I will tell you.

No comments:

Banner Exchange