ChaCha Search Search

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Just Say Money Updates

It shows that over $1,000 was added to the site today (I do this every
once in a while to remind everyone that what it shows on the main page
is not what actually comes into the site, EVER) and as you can see only
$66 was added.

e-gold in/out

Today
In Out
$50.00 $52.74
$-2.74


AlertPay in/out

Today
In Out
$11.00 $96.35
$-85.35

I have been paying out way more than is actually added every day for a
long time now. I'm having to help Steve out to get a little extra
money coming in and I'm actually investing it to help with this site.

My family couldn't be more angry with me, but I am dedicated to these
sites. I'm hoping and praying that everyone will start helping out and
we will start getting more investments in.

Sometimes it just bothers me to see that it shows that we have had more
than $80,000 come into the site and it shows that we have only paid a
small percentage of that, and I just want everyone to know that it is
not real money. So much is compounded, more money goes out than comes in
and it has for a very long time.

Well, I'm still here and will stay here. Just please realize that some
payouts take a little longer but you will get them.

Please don't request large payouts, as you can see, I only had $50 to
work with today in egold, I'm trying to put a small amount into
investments, even if it is only a little. So, most days I have to stretch $50
so I try to get as many people paid as possible with what I have. So,
please keep your withdrawal requests small.

Lee

No comments:

Banner Exchange